Pages - Menu

Wednesday 11 February 2015

Day 42 of 365 Day Challenge

I went through my local mall again today and took a couple of pictures of the flowers which are part of the Chinese New Year displays. They are actually artificial flowers so quite bright and I thought that taking them with the Hipstamatic app might tone them down. However they were still a bit bright so I took one of the pictures into Repix to posterise it slightly then opened it in Stackables and chose a sepia texture formula. I then took it into iColorama and blended this with a coloured texture that I had using the hard light blend mode. I also changed the brightness and contrast slightly in the latter app. 

Here is the end result and below that I have included the original picture, the sepia done in Stackables and one of my own coloured textures.




No comments:

Post a Comment