Pages - Menu

Sunday 4 March 2012

Phone Drawing App No.3

Well, this is really the same as my post about drawing app No. 2 but it's the bought app and not the free app.  I am slowly getting used to Autodesk Sketchbook Mobile and I can tell you it's pretty addictive.  I struggle with the size of the drawing but when I zoom in I lose the perspective so I decided to trace over one of my photographs - I saw this being done on a youtube video.  This is much easier and I think there is quite I lot I can do with this.  Below is the result.  I am going to take it into PSE and see what I can do with it.
Here are some tips:

  1. I find it easier to use a stylus and when I do it works better if the stylus is upright.
  2. Make use of the layers.  It's quite easy to make a mistake and if all the colours are on different layers then it's easier to correct.
  3. Really try and work out what everything does before you go ahead and attempt a drawing.

No comments:

Post a Comment