Pages - Menu

Saturday 13 June 2015

Day 164 of 365 Day Challenge

5 minutes after I stepped outside to take some daily pictures I had a phone call so had one possible photo to work with, an interesting building at the end of my road which I figure must have been an old sentry block which guarded the start or end of this road. The steps behind it lead to the old British Military Hospital which is now occupied by a school as well as other small community organisations.

I took it into the new formulas app and tried a couple of textures but it all looked a bit wishy-washy to me so took it into iColorama and after umpteen blends, brushes and the final use of Flat came up with this.


1 comment:

  1. This is a great image! I really love how this has come together. Well done indeedy!

    Haven't had much contact recently - hope all is well with you! I am undergoing 6 months' intensive chemotherapy after major bowel surgery, but doing OK.

    Shoshi

    ReplyDelete