Pages - Menu

Tuesday 25 August 2015

Day 237 of 365 Day Challenge

Roaming the streets of Singapore I quite by accident came across a quirky area that I discovered later was Little Indian. Beautiful old colonial town houses with the top floors in various states of repair - peeling, lovingly restored or often with an over-the-top Indian flavour. The ground floor a vibrant eclectic mix of Indian shops. I spent a good couple of hours wondering around and having lunch. For anybody who is gluten intolerant don't miss out on Jonathan's gluten free restaurant - a rarity in Asia for sure!

So I thought I would take one of the photos of a town house first floor and convert it into a arty painting

Apps: Hipstamatic, Snapseed, iColorama, Stackables 


Some more photos of Little India:








No comments:

Post a Comment