Pages - Menu

Sunday 24 June 2012

Ladybird

I'm getting low on my photographs again.  It's time to go out on a jolly and get snapping.  Quite shockingly I have never been up to London for a serious photo session.  When I worked there I never took photos - to busy working.  It's a bit like living near the beach and never going there!  I think it's time to organise a trip to London and do some serious photography.

Anyhow, I always take my camera along on my weekly walk with my dear friend and this week I glanced at a leaf and saw a lovely little ladybird so had to snap it.  I couldn't decide whether to crop it or not but rather liked all the spiky branches so left it as it was.  Here is the before and the afters.  I can't decide which one I like but I would be very interested to know which one people prefer.





No comments:

Post a Comment