Pages - Menu

Sunday 25 October 2015

Day 298 of 365 Day Challenge

I have been so busy on my travels lately that I feel I have neglected my photography. The change with Hipstamatic caught me off balance and I feel my photos of the past month have been mediocre and uninspired. So I decided that I needed to do some experimentation with the new Hipstamatic 300 and see if I could solve my problems. I think the defects in my photos may be caused by the one lens I am using and I need to find a new favourite. Also, I've never used the multiple exposure option and decided to give it a try.

I ended up going out too late in the afternoon and it was already getting dark but I enjoyed testing the multiple exposure option and will keep having a go with this during the week. I think there is great potential for getting some interesting shots.

The following photo was a blend of two multiple exposures taken in Hipstamatic and blended in iColorama. A vignette was then added in Phototoaster with some tweaking in Snapseed.


The first multiple exposure:

The second multiple exposure:



No comments:

Post a Comment