Pages - Menu

Wednesday 3 October 2012

New Manipulations

I'm always on the hunt for new ways of manipulating pictures and at the moment I am particularly interested in doing something with buildings which are never easy to improve or make spectacular.  While I was making a silhouette figure for a website I stumbled across a new way of manipulating pictures.

Here is the original picture taken of Provincetown in Cape Cod and changes :
It's always interesting to me that what works for one picture doesn't necessarily work for another and I was interested to see whether my new method worked for a completely different picture.  I was quite pleased with the results.


One thing clear to me whenever I do any manipulations is that, unless you are doing a drastic manipulation, the sharper the picture the better the result.

No comments:

Post a Comment