Pages - Menu

Wednesday 26 August 2015

Day 238 of 365 Day Challenge

Sydney! After the spic and span of Singapore, the CBD of Sydney feels like the old leather glove that I found in my drawer - worn but comfortable and a favourite.

I've done most of the tourist attractions in past visits to Sydney and decide that I will have a relaxed day just browsing the city and taking it easy. We arrive at 6am after very little sleep and I am with the fairies. So after a quick snooze at the hotel, it's off to visit the gems of the city. Today's photo is in the Strand Avenue. A photo of the lovely stain glass windows. One of my favourite shops here is the Strand Hatters (http://strandhatters.com.au/news/home/), a wonderful shop where you can get a hat custom shaped and I often think I should have one done! In this Avenue is where you can get one of the best cups of coffee in Sydney in my opinion and it's great to sit up to the long tables in the Avenue and watch the world go by.

Apps: Hipstamatic, Snapseed, Marksta


Strand Hatters

Strand Avenue

No comments:

Post a Comment