Pages - Menu

Thursday 20 August 2015

Day 232 of 365 Day Challenge

I went with a friend of mine to Repulse Bay today to walk her dog and have a cuppa. I had no idea that at the end of the beach there is a temple with dozens of statues. Wow. I wanted to go bananas and take loads of photos but just took a few and loaded it into my memory bank as a place to return to to have a good photo session.

However, there was one female statue that really resonated with me. Peaceful and graceful. So I took a photo and when I got home I decided to make it look like an old vintage photograph. I used an app for this called My Sketch which I don't often use because it insists on resizing your photo which makes it frustrating to blend back with other versions of the photo. I must find a good sketch app that I like which enables the use of a square photo. I'm beginning to think the best way to do it is to blend a photo with a sketchy texture. Anyhow, I managed it and loved the result.

Apps: Hipstamatic, Snapseed, iColorama, My Sketch, PaintCan, Marksta


No comments:

Post a Comment