Pages - Menu

Sunday 17 May 2015

Day 137 of 365 Day Challenge

We went to breakfast at The Pawn in Wan Chai (I posted a picture of the building on day 101). It has been recently renovated and the 1st floor is a lovely bar and the second floor a restaurant. It looks as if they are making the top floor a roof terrace although it wasn't open when we went.

I loved the casual but chic decor and there is seating outside on the verandah which has roof fans. I have to say that it was very pricey but the food and service were excellent. On a shelf near the kitchen, sat two nutcrackers and this just had to be my picture. I have also included one picture of a section of the restaurant.

Apps: Taken with Hipstamatic, tuned in Snapseed, Border in iColorama and Textured in Stackables.

Taken in Hipstamatic

No comments:

Post a Comment