Pages - Menu

Saturday 9 May 2015

Day 129 of 365 Day Challenge

Took a trip with my friend, Libby, down to Lyme Regis on the coast, a lovely town full of interesting little shops and great places to eat and for me one of the prettiest coastal towns in England. It was made famous by the film The French Lieutenant's Woman.

As expected there were a fair number of gulls on the scrounge for scraps, as brazen as anything so I sat next to a family eating some sandwiches and snapped away madly in the hope that I might get an unusual photo. 

It's always exciting getting home and going through my camera roll to see what I got and I was not disappointed! So today is a gull with some additional photos of the town.

Main photo taken with Camera+ and cropped and tuned in Snapseed. Other photos taken in Hipstamatic and also tuned in Snapseed.



No comments:

Post a Comment