Pages - Menu

Sunday, 17 July 2011

Pulled Out an Ongoing Project..

I couldn't do anymore hand embroidery on my course project until the next assignment so looked around for a project which has been crying out for some hand embroidery.

I started my own style Teesha Moore fabric pillows a while back and add to them when I have a spare hour or so.  I am hoping to eventually make a bag out of them (well, eventually).  I wanted them to have a sort of medieval theme and created the ones below on calico using stencils and thickened procion dyes and some have rubbings with Markal Paintstiks.  I have used machine embroidery on a couple and now I have some with hand embroidery.  Here are a sample:

No comments:

Post a comment