Pages - Menu

Wednesday, 27 July 2011

Progress on Bag

At last I have had time to make some progress on the bag I am making out of the fabric I printed (see here).  I found some lovely grey lace with roses and added this to the flap but in the end I got a bit carried away adding stitching and felt that it was just too ornate for what I wanted so will use it in something else:

This is the main body of the bag showing the dots which I am machine embroidering:

Not sure yet what is going to be the front and what is going to be the back.  The flap is now probably going to be dots so I think the stripes will be the front.

No comments:

Post a Comment