Pages - Menu

Wednesday 23 September 2015

Day 265 of 365 Day Challenge

I went hiking today with my girlfriends in Tai Mo Shan Country Park. Tourists coming to Hong Kong only see all the high rises but Hong Kong is made up of both Hong Kong Island and Hong Kong Mainland plus many little islands. There are swathes of forested area in all these places with many containing purpose made hiking trails especially around the many reservoirs. Today was a good 8km hike and it was hot but not difficult. Towards the end we came across a troop of monkeys. Now I have to say that I have experienced some very vicious monkeys in the past and I am particularly wary of them but fortunately these ones have never been fed by the public so they pretty much ignored us. However, it was only after another hiker strolled nonchalantly through them that I was prepared to carry on. Here are some photos of the day.








No comments:

Post a Comment