Pages - Menu

Wednesday 1 July 2015

Day 182 of 365 Day Challenge

Beijing was not what I expected. Although parts of the city have high rise buildings much of it does not. Buildings around the Forbidden City are not allowed to be high rise. My husband and I spent the day with a tour guide seeing Tiananmen Square, the Forbidden City and the Summer Palace. It really is worth going with a guide otherwise you can spend a lot of time in queues not understanding how the entrances work.

It was difficult to choose a photo for today because I had so many. In the end, I combined two photos which I see as being quintessential Beijing/Chinese. The main photo is of part of the Forbidden City. Note the crowds. The second is an old fashioned looking Chinese man.

Apps: Hipstamatic, Retouch, Superimpose, Snapseed, iColorama




No comments:

Post a Comment