Pages - Menu

Friday 27 March 2015

Day 86 of 365 Day Challenge

I was busy at home today and thought I would get my daily picture in the evening on my way to meet some friends for supper. Of course I ended up leaving later than I wanted to so rushed through Hong Kong Park looking for something to take. Luckily when I got to the fountains I see that they have planted tulips. Yay, something different. So I have yet another flower in this week's lineup.

The picture was taken with Hipstamatic (Helga Viking and Kodot XGRIZZLED) and I thought I would run it through all my auto painting apps to see if any of them produced anything special. By chance I put it through Paper Camera and liked one of the options so I blended it back with the original in SketchClub and got what I liked. It was a tad dark so lightened it slightly in Snapseed. So here is the end result:



No comments:

Post a Comment