So here is my submission:
And here is how I did it.
- I copied the background layer (ctrl+j for PC or cmd+j for Mac)
- I then set the foreground colour to #c1a567 and the background to white.
- With the copy selected, I went to the filter gallery and choose the Stamp under Sketch and changed the Light/Dark balance so that most of the flower and leaves were beige.
- I then changed the blending mode of this layer to Pin Light and set the opacity to 83%.
- Pen and ink layer: I made another copy of the background and went to Filter>Sketch>Pen and Ink. I put the detail up to 1 with a little width and contrast and put the fill down to zero so that it was just a black outline on white.
- I then went to the magic wand tool selected a white area and deleted the white. I set the opacity of this layer to 60%.
- I brought in the free texture, Sky Love, from Pixel Dust Photo Art and set the blending mode to Color Burn and the opacity to 72%. I put this layer just below the pen and ink layer.
- Finally I added a levels adjustment layer and lightened the whole image a little.