Pages - Menu

Thursday 28 June 2012

Rearranging a photograph

I was in such a hurry to try and get this picture of a bee that the composition of the rest of the picture was just horrible:

Even when I looked at cropping it I couldn't get a good composition if I tried to include some of the other flowers.  So, hey, I thought why don't I just move one of the flowers over to get what I want so I moved it over and cut out the picture of the bee and flower which I put on top and then applied the filter poster edges, bumped up the saturation a little and changed the levels.


2 comments:

  1. Poster edges are one of my favourite effects. You can also you the Recompose feature in PSE8 to alter a composition.
    Stay inspired!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like what you did with this. Very cool.

    ReplyDelete