Pages - Menu

Saturday 19 May 2012

Animals in the Garden

My husband is not a happy bunny because last year's badger has obviously struck again and torn up his lawn.  They love the grubs which are found amongst the lawn roots and they leave big holes where they have been digging.  He does love animals and I think that if he got a siting of one he would be quite pleased but they are nocturnal and the only evidence is the wrecked lawn!  I think we have managed to block up the hole in the fence.

I do love animals in the garden though and I miss the foxes who don't seem to come that often anymore now that we have big bins and food isn't left outside in black plastic bags.  I suppose that's a good think but they are such pretty animals.

Will have to be content with the squirrels who were out in force this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment